Follow by Email

Thursday, January 28, 2016

CSharp tutorial code book

Introduction
This article contains a Visual Studio 2012 solution that has projects containing various C# topics grouped together. This solution and projects can be used to learn/revise C#. I have written all the code myself and comments next to the code related to the topic while I was revising C#.

Please leave a comment if you like this article. Feel free to share the link of this article in Facebook, Twitter or by any other means.
Source code
Right now I am moving the source code within github, but in case you need the code, please feel free to mail me and I will send it across to you. I am planning to do a direct publish from VS after which I will update the link here.
How to use projects in this book of code
Information regarding a topic has been added as comments to the class containing Main() function and also at the declaration of the method/variables.

There are 57 projects in attached source code containing various topics. Screenshot of the solution is given below:











































































No comments:

Post a Comment